PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE WEBSITE (“TERMS”) BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEBSITE.
THIS WEBSITE IS OWNED BY WIT SOFTWARE (“WIT SOFTWARE” OR “WE”).
By continuing to access or use this site or any Website on this site, you signify your acceptance of the TERMS. From time to time, WIT SOFTWARE (“WIT SOFTWARE“) may modify the TERMS. Accordingly, please continue to review the TERMS whenever accessing or using this site. Your use of this site, or any Website on the site, after the posting of modifications to the TERMS will constitute your acceptance of the TERMS, as modified. If, at any time, you do not wish to accept the TERMS, you may not use the site. Any terms or conditions proposed by you that are in addition to or which conflict with the TERMS are expressly rejected by WIT SOFTWARE and shall be of no force or effect.
- User consent to Terms and Conditions of Website. You consent that you have read and agree to be bound by the TERMS for wit-software.com.
- Intellectual Property.This Website, including but not limited to text, brochures, news, content, photographs, video, audio and graphics (the “Website”), is protected by copyrights and trademarks.
- Restrictions on Use.You may not use the Website for any illegal purpose or in any manner inconsistent with the TERMS. You agree to use the Website solely for your personal use and benefit, and not for resale or other transfer to, or use by or for the benefit of, any other person or entity. You agree not to use, transfer, distribute or dispose of any information contained in the Website in any manner that could compete with the business of WIT SOFTWARE. You acknowledge that the Website has been developed, compiled, prepared, revised, selected and arranged by WIT SOFTWARE and others (including certain other information sources). You agree to protect the proprietary rights of WIT SOFTWARE and all others having rights in the Website during and after the term of this agreement and to comply with all reasonable written requests made by WIT SOFTWARE to protect its contractual, statutory and common law rights in the Website. You agree to notify WIT SOFTWARE in writing promptly upon becoming aware of any unauthorized access or use of the Website by any party or of any claim that the Website infringes upon any copyright, trademark or other contractual, statutory or common law rights.
- Third-Party Software. Some cookies we use are from third party companies, such as Google Analytics and VIMEO to provide us with web analytics and intelligence about our sites. These companies use programming code to collect information about your interaction with our sites, such as the pages you visit, the links you click on and how long you are on our sites. For more information on how these companies collect and use information on our behalf, please refer to their privacy policies: Google at Google Privacy & Terms, and VIMEO Vimeo Privacy & Terms.
- Further Restrictions on Use. YOU MAY NOT COPY, REPRODUCE, RECOMPILE, DECOMPILE, DISASSEMBLE, REVERSE ENGINEER, DISTRIBUTE, PUBLISH, DISPLAY, PERFORM, MODIFY, UPLOAD TO, CREATE DERIVATIVE WORKS FROM, TRANSMIT OR IN ANY WAY EXPLOIT ANY PART OF THE WEBSITE, EXCEPT THAT YOU MAY DOWNLOAD MATERIAL FROM THE WEBSITE AND/OR MAKE PRINT COPIES FOR USE BY YOU AND/OR WITHIN YOUR ORGANIZATION, PROVIDED THAT ALL COPIES RETAIN ALL COPYRIGHT AND OTHER PROPRIETARY NOTICES. FURTHERMORE, YOU MAY NOT USE ANY OF WIT SOFTWARE’S NAMES OR MARKS IN ANY MANNER THAT CREATES THE IMPRESSION SUCH NAMES OR MARKS BELONG TO OR ARE ASSOCIATED WITH YOU OR IMPLY ANY ENDORSEMENT BY WIT SOFTWARE, AND YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE NO OWNERSHIP RIGHTS IN AND TO ANY OF THESE NAMES OR MARKS. YOU WILL NOT USE THE WEBSITE, THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN OR ANY OF WIT SOFTWARE’S NAMES OR MARKS IN UNSOLICITED MAILINGS OR SPAM MATERIAL AND WILL NOT SPAM OR SEND UNSOLICITED MAILINGS TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY USING THE WEBSITE.
- License. You acquire no rights or licenses in or to the Website and materials contained therein other than the limited right to utilize the Website in accordance with the TERMS.
- Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE WEBSITE AND ANYTHING CONTAINED THEREIN, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, CONTENT, WEBSITES, GOODS OR ADVERTISEMENTS (THE “ITEMS”) ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND THAT WIT SOFTWARE MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
- Indemnification. You agree, at your own expense, to indemnify, defend and hold harmless WIT SOFTWARE and its employees, representatives, suppliers and agents, against any claim, suit, action or other proceeding, to the extent based on or arising in connection with your use of the Website, or any links on the Website, including, but not limited to: (i) your use or someone using your computer’s use of the Website; (ii) a violation of the TERMS by you or anyone using your computer; (iii) a claim that any use of the Website by you or someone using your computer infringes any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of any third party, or any right of personality or publicity, is libelous or defamatory, or otherwise results in injury or damage to any third party; (iv) any deletions, additions, insertions or alterations to, or any unauthorized use of, the Website by you or someone using your computer; or (v) any misrepresentation or breach of representation, warranty or covenant made by you contained herein. You agree to pay any and all costs, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) and costs awarded against or incurred by or in connection with or arising from any such claim, suit, action or proceeding.
- Termination. Either you or WIT SOFTWARE may terminate this agreement with or without cause at any time and effective immediately. You may terminate by discontinuing use of the Website and destroying all materials obtained from the Website.
- Miscellaneous. You acknowledge that WIT SOFTWARE has the right to change the content or technical specifications of any aspect of the Website at any time at WIT SOFTWARE’s sole discretion. You further accept that such changes may result in your being unable to access the Website.