UI/UX Product Designer
WIT is looking for a passionate UI/UX Designer to create unique experiences for our clients, major Telecom Operators all over the world. Focused on usability, simplicity and elegance you will devise user-interfaces for mobile, web and TV applications.
• Designing incredibly polished work that represents our clients’ brands and product experience through research, visuals, user flows, wireframes, prototypes and presentations.
• Working closely and collaboratively with a cross-functional team of Product Owners, Project Managers, Business Analysts, Engineers, and Product Designers.
• Ability to analyze and deconstruct problems to find inspiring new ways of thinking using fresh approaches and your knowledge of standard methodologies and user-centered design principles to build simple, beautiful and seamless workflows.
• Iterating and refining product design concepts－from initial briefing through multiple refinement stages, presenting and defending your work along the way to multiple stakeholders, and finally handling the hand-off to the developers.
• Work with industry leaders for a global audience of millions of users.
• Evangelizing design principles, the WIT brand and Groundbreakers culture internally.
• Portfolio showcasing your high quality, thoughtful work in user experience design, visual design, and problem solving. (We value quality, not quantity).
• Outstanding ability to present your work and to communicate design intentions and user experience goals.
• Ability to translate user stories into sketches, wireframes, high fidelity comps and prototypes using tools like Figma, Sketch, Adobe Suite or similar tools.
• Strong visual design sense, well-versed in typography, layout and composition.
• Strong attention to detail.
• A fascination with innovation and technology and a solid understanding of User Interface Guidelines and best practices for all major platforms.
• Flexible and comfortable with ambiguity and change during a project.
∙ Position Type: Full-time
∙ We offer a competitive compensation package as well as an environment conducive to personal and professional growth