We are seeking for a talented Team Leader to be responsible for monitoring and supervising a software engineering team. You will be responsible to coordinate and coach our teams and work proactively to remove impediments to team’s work. Our company works for the global market, with software running in more than 46 countries, so if you are looking for a challenge this is the opportunity that you are looking for.
• Be responsible for creating and maintaining the delivery plan for a product, project, or codebase.
• Drive the project’s stories through estimation, selection for development, review, testing, deployment and acceptance.
• Actively participate in the software coding process, code review and code testing to ensure the project will be delivered with the best quality.
• Manage the deliverables, priorities and risks of the project.
• Fully own the technical direction, architecture, and engineering OKR’s for the project and associated code. Ensure that the whole team is committed and takes on responsibility for delivering the project.
• Be responsible for the team moral and promote a good working relationship within the team.
• Deconstruct a problem into an executable action plan for you and your team members, and you assume accountability for that.
• Monitor the performance of the team members and contribute to their training programme, career progression and growth.
• BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or related;
• 2-5 years of experience as a Technical Team Leader;
• Experience with agile methodologies;
• Technical background in Android platform is a huge plus;
• Proactively and energetically lead projects and people in a team environment;
• SCRUM Master certification is a plus;
• Must be fluent in English with excellent communication skills (written and verbal);
• Excellent capability to communicate clearly and concisely both to technical and non-technical audiences;
• Excellent decision-making, organizational and leadership skills;
∙ Position Type: Full-time
∙ We offer a competitive compensation package as well as an environment conducive to personal and professional growth