We are looking for an experienced Procurement Manager to manage the company’s supply of products and services. In this position you will be responsible for developing a procurement strategy, sourcing and evaluating suppliers, improving the efficacy of processes, which entails obtaining the highest quality resources for the best value.
Our company works for the global market, with software running in 40 countries, so if you are looking for a career challenge this is the opportunity that you are looking for.
• Devise cost-effective sourcing strategies;
• Discover profitable suppliers and setup business partnerships;
• Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms;
• Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services;
• Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries;
• Examine and test existing contracts;
• Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness;
• Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company;
• Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients;
• Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements;
• Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
• BSc degree in business administration or similar field;
• Proven working experience as a Procurement Manager, Procurement Officer or Head of Procurement;
• Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques;
• Negotiations skills and identify strategic partnerships;
• Experience in building and maintaining supplier relationships;
• Aptitude in decision-making and strong leadership capabilities;
• Experience in collecting and analyzing data;
• Must have excellent communication skills (written and verbal);
• Fluent in English, at all levels (mandatory).
∙ Position Type: Full-time
∙ We offer a competitive compensation package as well as an environment conducive to personal and professional growth