We are looking for a Finance Specialist to be part of our Financial Department, teaming up with management control colleagues and working in straight cooperation with the accounting team. Our company works for the global market, with software running in more than 46 countries, so if you have experience in management control areas and a very good english level, this might be the opportunity that you are looking for.
• Accounts receivable process (generating invoices and account statements).
• Accounts receivable aging analysis and reconciliations.
• Communicate with clients to request and arrange payments.
• Register and analysis Customer Purchase Orders.
• Support treasury and payments activities.
• Assisting in general financial management and analysis.
• Support in the implementation of a new ERP.
• Degree in Accounting, Economics, Management or equivalent.
• 3 to 5 years of experience.
• Must be fluent in English (written and spoken).
• Solid knowledge of Office tools.
• Strong sense of detail and critical analysis.
• Good communication and interpersonal relationship skills.
• Highly organized and able to multi-task.
• Proactive, driven to take initiative and to improve processes.
∙ Position Type: Full-time
∙ We offer a competitive compensation package as well as an environment conducive to personal and professional growth