We are looking to hire Business Assistant to support our Digital Business Development activities. You need to be passionate about technology and be always keen to understand the customer behaviour, the market landscape and the competition. Our company works for the global market, with software running in more than 40 countries, so if you are looking for a career challenge this is the opportunity that you are looking for.
• Conduct market research to identify potential clients, industries, and market trends.
• Assist in preparing meetings and delivering sales proposals, quotations
• Coordinate and schedule meetings, follow-ups, and presentations with clients.
• Maintain accurate records of sales activities, customer information, and pipeline opportunities in the system.
• Support the preparation of reports, analysis, and presentations
• Stay updated on industry news, market trends, and competitors’ activities
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field.
• Previous experience as Business Assistant, Sales Assistant, or a similar role is preferred.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent organizational and time management abilities with a keen attention to detail.
• Management of accurate timelines and Tasks completeness
• Strong excel knowledge.
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
• Critical-thinking skills.
• Demonstrated commitment to professional development and staying up-to-date with industry trends.
∙ Position Type: Full-time
∙ We offer a competitive compensation package as well as an environment conducive to personal and professional growth