Brand & Corporate Marketing Specialist
In this position you will be responsible for the corporate marketing communication activities and the promotion of our software products in the global market, using a B2B approach. You will be responsible for the internal and external corporate communication. The creation of marketing collaterals, market research and insights, and to help with B2B marketing campaigns will be a key activity, along with social media communication. A solid understanding about the Telecom/Fintech market and the WIT product propositions is required.
Our company works for the global market, with software running in 40 countries, so if you are a high-performer professional this is the opportunity that you are looking for.
• Be responsible for all the marketing materials, web-site, product presentations, campaigns and product collaterals;
• Identify opportunities through market research, competitor analysis and trends analysis;
• Conduct customer assessment studies, following a well-defined methodology;
• Develop effective B2B campaigns;
• Be responsible for the internal and external corporate communication;
• Develop an engaged company presence in social media, creating compelling strategies to boost brand awareness. Build an audience and ensure customer engagement;
• Produce reports based on Analytics to measure campaigns, channels and events performance and oversee creative design;
• Be responsible for the company brand internally and externally;
• Understand all the individuals of the company and propose new ways to unleash their potential, through internal activities and increase team’s engagement;
• Promote the company values among the employees;
• Create external engagement through events;
• Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends;
• Engage with other teams to better leverage the potential of our products.
• The candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business;
• Solid experience on working with social media and B2B marketing;
• Must have excellent communication skills (written and verbal);
• Must be highly fluent in English;
• Must be able to prepare amazing power-point presentations;
• Must be knowledgeable about digital marketing and technology;
• Should understand how to leverage the power of social networks;
• Creative mindset and pro-activity;
• Be a storyteller.
∙ Position Type: Full-time
∙ We offer a competitive compensation package as well as an environment conducive to personal and professional growth