Blockchain Engineer – Belmonte
We are looking to hire highly-skilled Software Engineers to work in a new product we are creating, based on Blockchain technology. This is an emerging trend and an exciting technology. You will be part of a team that is highly proficient on Blockchain where you can definitely learn and evolve. You need to have a very solid background on programming languages, cryptography, computer networking, distributed systems, algorithms and data-structures. Your primary responsibility will be analyzing requirements, designing blockchain technology around a certain business model, and building and launching of a blockchain network.
• Research, design, develop, and test blockchain technologies.
• Help evaluate applications for new tools and technologies as they continually evolve.
• Develop high quality, secure and maintainable software for our blockchain products.
• Ensure scalable and reusable architectures.
• Collaborate with front-end and backend developers on the system integration
• Be involved in the blockchain community.
• Audit and code-review with other elements of the team.
• Test the implementations to assure the maximum quality and reliability.
• Document the solutions.
• BSc or MSc on Computer Science or Computer Engineering
• Understanding about Blockchain technology, cryptocurrencies and tokens
• Strong software development background
• Experience working with open-source projects and large codebases
• Proficiency in one of the following languages: C++, Java, Typescript
• Strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structures
• Knowledge about Ethereum, Solidity and smart-contracts is a plus
• Experience with architecture and design of distributed applications
• Familiarity with cryptography and P2P networks
• Ability to learn fast about new technologies and explain to others
• Experience with serverless architecture and AWS services is a plus
• Fluent in English
• Strong analytical skills and problem-solving attitude
∙ Position Type: Full-time
∙ We offer a competitive compensation package as well as an environment conducive to personal and professional growth